Apparently, I recorded over the first side of my March 8, 1990 episode, because this is the last 40 minutes or so of a show I’m dating at June 7, 1990 (based on a reference to upcoming events that Candy Cane makes during one of the breaks). The week after this, the crew moved to Friday night at 10pm for the summer because Eazy M had a summer job that required the switch. They were on Fridays through (I believe) the third week in September 1990.
Some good airbreaks here, with lots of jokes and Tone dissing K-Solo. The best part of this tape, though, is “Cock Diesel,” a hard to find Tony D track where he declares “Fuck BMW, I’ve got a Toyota Supra!”
Lots of people in the studio (couldn’t figure out who they all were).
- Inside Out… Queen Latifah
- Airbreak (low to mid-80s weather)
- Tower with the Power… YZ
- Cock Diesel… Tony D
- We Rock the Mic… Redhead Kingpin & The F.B.I.
- In the Ways of the Scales… X-Clan
- Check the Elevation… Tony D
- into Eazy M’s house show (Fresh J had moved, so Too Smooth was no more)